Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My computer crashed...

My computer quit this morning. This means that I can't get into Static Movement at all so we are going to be stuck with the August Issue until I can get another computer and the stuff to do the site with.

To everyone who was accepted for the September issue (and there were/are a lot since I was doing a tribute to 911) we will publish as soon as I can get back.

Well, this is really stupid of me since I knew it was a matter of time before it quit, but I lost all of my writing, every single bit of it so let this be a lesson to you...copy your files, email them to yourself, anything but don't risk losing it all like I have!

See you soon, I hope!

PS...staff, please keep the blog going...

~Chris

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I'm so sorry to hear about the crash Chris! Hopefully, you'll be back soon! -- Jamie

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Pete Marsh said…

    Been there, had that happen. It sucks. Keep me posted and if we can do anything to help, let me know. - Pete

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    If you come across my editors, lol, please have them email me, smeerp has a lot of subs and I don't have their addresses to send them the stories to...ugh - I'll be back. LOL

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()