Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Everyone seems to be enjoying the August issue of Static Movement. I went over to Ragged Edge Publishing - the Ezine and it's looking very cool too! My column The Fountain Pen
is back up too, go see!

John D. Stanton's photograph is well received on the intro page of Static, and I thank John for it, very nice. Lee Kuruganti did the inside (I still say it's a cover) and Paul Campbell will be doing the September cover, with Kevin James Hurtack doing October. I think it will be interesting to see what these talented guys come up with for the issues. Lee will be illustrating a story or poem somewhere along the way. We are freeing her up to work on a project she's involved in right now.

Happy reading and of course, writing!

~Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()