Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sad News

Robert Brian Newbill

June 30 1969 - July 3 2006

<>I didn't know him at all, but I liked his poetry. One of our regulars, Theresa Cecilia Garcia asked one time if I was interested in seeing her fiancé's work, and when I did, I published it.

Whether we know one another personally or not, the death of a fellow writer hits us all hard, especially one who was published in our zine. He was only 37 years old, very young, and he was very talented.

~Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Kevin_H said…

    I didn't know him either, but enjoyed his poetry. Judging from his bio and poetry he seemed have been an intelligent, articulate man who led an interesting life. It's always sad when someone dies at such a young age and moreso when it is someone with growing talent. My condolensces to his family/friends

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()