Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Beautiful cover

You can see the cover here, but you won't believe how really beautiful it is until you see it full size, this is the most beautiful, crisp cover I've ever seen, Lee Kuruganti will be proud to see this I think, and so will all of the author's who are in this issue, it's so pretty!
I saw the first 40 or so pages, it's unlike anything I thought of, what a great job Pete is doing. I'm so proud of this. On and on and on I could go, but wait and see, I'm telling the truth, this is being presented in such a great way that I can't wait to have it in my hands!

Chris

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Louise said…

    Thanks again for inviting me to be a part of this. It looks great! I'm going to advertise it on my weblog.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    Thanks for being a part of it, it's fun isn't it. Good that you'll advertise it.
    Chris

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris I would like to contact you. Your email has been returned as invalid. Can you please update?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()