Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, July 29, 2006

August

I'm experimenting a little with the format at Static Movement, and am going to have an entrance page that will take you to the story page. John D. Stanton is letting me use a photograph that he did for the entrance page cover, it's very good and I think everyone will like it. Then another cover by Lee Kuruganti on the stories page.

The August issue is shaping up nicely, it's going to be another big one. We have a tribute to Robert Brian Newbill, he died in his sleep this month and we thought it would be nice for his family to recognize this writer, as he's had poetry published in Static Movement.

We are still having trouble with people sending in submissions without regard to our guidelines but I hope if I continue to complain about this, maybe everyone will listen some day.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()