Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Important message about hackers

At the end of this message is an email that a writer friend showed me that someone send him in my name. I did not send any email like the one below, anyone who knows me knows this. We are NO LONGER using the staticmovementonline email address. Someone who knows more about this than I do can read the email and probably figure out who did this...the ip address is NOT MINE!!! Right this minute I got another message from Paul...he also got one. I'm sure if everyone thinks about this, you will know it's not from me. I'll be contacting the police about this to see what I can do. I believe that I know who it is. If I can't find help with this I'll put a picture and criminal record on Static Movement and the names this person has gone by so that EVERYONE will know what they've done and why this is happening. Since it's possible that this person has also used my gmail address, I will no longer use that one either...just so you know, you can send to me at the gmail one and I'll read it, but I will use another address to email you back..but the static one is deleted so don't use it at all.

Please send all submissions to smeerp. I'll update as needed, if you want to message me use the message board, lets do this in public...those of you who have an alternate email for me feel free to use it, I will never again use the staticmovementonline email address so if one is sent from me to you from there...IT IS NOT FROM ME...

Thanks to the two friends who emailed me so that I would know about this...anyone who got this email and didn't let me know or ask me why...shame on ya.

To: chris@staticmovementonline.com
Subject: F*** YOU!!!!
From: chris@staticmovementonline.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:02:02 -0500
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By phpBB2
X-AntiAbuse: Board servername - www.staticmovementonline.com
X-AntiAbuse: User_id - 2
X-AntiAbuse: Username - smfadmin
X-AntiAbuse: User IP - 62.183.50.164
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any
abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - gatorasp.websitewelcome.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - ieee.org
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - gatorasp.websitewelcome.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-Spam-Score: undef - spam scanning disabled
X-IEEE-UCE-Filter-Settings: 90_OPT_OUT
X-IEEE-UCE-Stats-ID: Bayes signature not available
X-Scanned-By: IEEE UCE Filtering Service (uce . ieee . org) on 140.98.193.227


The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Static Movement".
If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive
please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

chris@staticmovementonline.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU ARE SUXXXX!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Robert M. Blevins/Adventure Books of Seattle said…

    Hi...
    Well, I was glad to read your blog message about the idiot sending out those messages. I received one, and scratched my head, saying "Whaaaat?'
    I'm glad you are not angry with us at Adventure Books! (lol)

    Sincerely,
    Robert M. Blevins
    Adventure Books of Seattle

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    Wow, lol...sorry you got one too but everyone on the old message board was a target and you were with us from the beginning too...lots of people were, that's why it hit me so hard, so many emails went out.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Rachel Kovaciny said…

    This is old news now, but I'd been wondering why I never got one of the evil emails...then I checked one of my other email addresses, the one I guess I'd signed onto the SM message board with. Not the one you use for me. And sure enough, there's the message. I don't use that addy anymore, so hadn't checked it for months...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()