Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hey

I am sorry for not blogging for so many days...I've been so tired that I haven't gotten much done. I had the stress test yesterday and was so happy to wake up today, I really was worried it may have killed me. Those of you who have never had a stress test trust me, it is really tough. Monday I should have the results.

In the meantime -

Issue one of The Haunted Poet came out today and my name as well as my son Edwards and Paul Campbell's are on the front cover. This came as a wonderful surprise today as the first showing of the cover was without our names. The Haunted Poet also accepted another of my poems this afternoon so it's been a beautiful day.

Submissions for June are rolling in nicely, if you have one send it in to us.

Please stop by the site and read the two Novel chapters we published and will be adding to, one is by our Monika M. Segally and it's quite a story, and one that will pull you in and make you want more...Quietly Crazy.
The other is by a friend of mine, Timothy J. Donley - this is one excited writer. He comes to work to tell me how the story is progressing in his head. It's wonderful to be able to be a mentor. I would love emails or coments on the board about these two lovely works.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous ex-REP said…

    Ah, you have developed an ezine.

    And a good one at that.

    Perhaps I will enter some material. Better yet an explaination for what the heck happened to Deb and I. (Yes, we are still together, and yes she is my editor.) It is a story from the twilight zone. But another site is um...in the near future.

    Now let me go read The Haunted Poet.

    - Pete Marsh

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    Oh my god...I didn't see this when you wrote it, it's SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! wow.
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()