Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

There is a new print magazine coming out that maybe some of you will want to keep an eye on:
The Haunted Poet The first issue comes out May 15th...and I will have a poem in that issue, as well as Paul Campbell, and my son Edward...very cool. Check the site for updates, it looks like it's going to be great.

There is nothing like an acceptance, it makes me want to write more, or maybe I should say again. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had much desire to do much else but sleep when I get home, but that acceptance was/is wonderful and so now, I'll be writing and submitting again. I had told my son that with the coming out of Issue three of Theatre of Decay, that is the end of my published works so with this poem making it into this print issue it gave me new hope for more published work...

I do miss the days when all I had to do was sit here and write, it's a lot harder when you work to find the time to do it.

We are in the last days of April and I don't have many works for our next issue, I do hope more will come but if not then it'll just be a small issue. With only four under our belt it's too early to panic, but I do want us to be a success, so if you know of a writer who needs a home for their work, please send them our way.

Adrienne Ray has done an excellent job creating a comic for static, so talented, we are blessed!
Two new columns are up by Paul Campbell and Kevin James Hurtack, very interesting so come see!

Everyone should go see the cover for Issue Three of Theatre of Decay, done by Paul Campbell, wonderful work. This is an excellent print magazine, fine quality and fine people running it, I recommend it!

Paul Campbell has posted a link to a place to submit that looks promising, he posted it on our message board if you are interested in seeing it.

~Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()