Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Suspended account?

When I got home from work I had an email that someone couldn't get into the site, some message about a suspended account. I hate surprises, I had no idea anything like this would happen and have not had any word from the person who hosts Static for us. I am thinking that this is a temp. thing, like maybe a forgotten payment, but I don't know yet as I haven't heard anything.

A friend hosts Static Movement at no charge to me so this is why I don't know what's happening. I'm thankful for the hosting and don't want to put the cart before the horse, as in if I'll have to start over again, we shall see. I'll let everyone know what's going on when I hear something.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()