Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm back

Static Movement is now seeking submissions for May...theme is homecoming, you can do it, send it in. You can send it to me at chris@staticmovementonline.com or through smeerp.

I'm reading a manuscript by an unknown writer right now that I wish I had written. The story line is so easy to follow, yet the story itself is so complex, so interesting. I think about the story even when I'm not able to sit here and read it and I'm only on page 75 of over 300 pages. This is a story that the author wants read so we might publish it on the site in chapters unless I can convince her that it's worth the time to seek a publisher.

I'm getting a lot of compliments on Static and it's easy access...thanks everyone, I really am proud of the ezine and hope it can continue to be something people are interested in. It's only through the support of stories from the writer that Static can succeed. Keep writing, keep submitting.

~Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Rachel Kovaciny said…

    I'm reading a manuscript by an unknown writer right now that I wish I had written.

    Don't you love reading things like that? Of course, there's the whole "Why didn't I write this" thing kicking yourself in the head while you read, but at the same time things like that are just so unbelievably enjoyable. How cool that you get to encourage this author to either publish it on Static Movement or elsewhere!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()