Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Monday, March 13, 2006

Looking for submissions for April

With April coming fast, I thought I'd mention that we are looking for submissions. No theme, that makes it pretty easy. I would love to have some unknowns in this issue...any takers? So far I have two stories and two poems for April.

I log on to see the stats everyday for Static Movement. Over fourteen thousand hits in three issues, people are reading - so how to get them to submit? Sometimes I'm sure it seems as if we aren't doing anything, but we are. There are stories in Smeerp that the editors are looking at and I didn't count those for April because I don't know if they will be accepted or not, but if you know someone who is a writer looking for a place to submit, please tell people about our little zine.

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()