Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Friday, February 24, 2006

Static Movement...anyone around?

We don't really seem to be using the message board much, but it's okay, I will leave it there for now...it's easy, you don't even have to sign in now.

I haven't blogged in a few days, truthfully, my job has me so exhausted that I'm not spending as much time online as I was. All I can hope is that I'll get used to it. I'm doing the same job with almost the same hours as before I had cancer surgery at a different location, but it's really getting me down to be this tired after coming home.

I've created the archive page and links for February, and everything that has been accepted so far for March is ready, so all we are waiting for is for March to come. I'm wishing my life away!

As it stands right now, we have as many works as we did in the Feb. issue with more subs to go through. Jamie has done a wonderful job taking over for me...I don't know how I could have done it if she hadn't volunteered. There are more wonderful illustrations for March as well, and a beautiful cover from Lee Kuruganti!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()