Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Static Movement Issue Three Published Today

I hope you enjoy this issue, and I hope that there are more to come.

I said in the column how pleased I am with the staff, they've done a great job on Issue Three - I couldn't have done it without them, really.

I hope people are warming up to smeerp to submit stories, it's really a smart way to go for online magazines. I don't know how many times on Ralan's I've read where someone lost all of their stories, and then you have people like me who have to move quickly...and there the stories stay until someone can look at them, they are safe.

Be safe,

~Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous paulXray said…

    Congrats.
    I tried the Astounding link, but it appears they are having some technical difficulties at present. Hope things are cleared up soon enough...

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger DKoren said…

    Issue 3 looks beautiful! Great cover by Lee (as usual!)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()