Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm here blogging again (one g or two?)

People enjoy reading this blog, at least the one's who email me do and I'm glad...sometimes I think by reading what's going on with me, you will know your own life isn't so bad. I have to admit, I can't wait to say, "I'm so bored," it's been a long time!

I hadn't gotten any mail (snail mail) for a week, as the post office here changed the lock to the wrong mail box, and I just got the keys for mine today...there were no bills so I know something is drastically wrong, my mail has been misplaced again, I'm sure of it...

Meanwhile, driving the truck to take one of my sons to work today, I thought I had a flat tire. The wheel started acting like a flat, and the steering wheel was pulling to the left, then to the right. Well, there HAS been this noise under there during a right turn, but it quits so well anyway, no flat, we drove (my son drove, it scared me too much to drive it) and we did make it home, but it shook and carried on. So. Another problem. I need to quit saying, "what's next" because it seems someone is listening and then SHOWING ME.

Well, I've been tinkering with Static Movement again, I narrowed down the guidelines so that you don't even have to hardly scroll down to read them all, and I put the columns back on the staff and columns page, I think it looks better this way, but maybe I'll change it again soon, lol.

We are starting to get more submissions, keep them coming, tell your friends. I've been getting mail from people on Zoetrope saying that they are enjoying the stories on the site, I'm proud of that.

~Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()