Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Um...isn't life interesting. ROFL

The reason Static Movement isn't where YOU can see it is because I'm changing servers...and as soon as I put the information into the place where the names staticmovementonline and bikrpreacher are...they changed it over and naturally, since I read that it would take 48 hours, I was not prepared for this. (I can still see the sites by the way.)

I'm the only one who can get to the information also, and I don't know what to do in the cpanel...that's where the brain for Static and bikrpreacher are -well, you knew I didn't have the brain. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that if I have to build the site all over again it's going to be awhile...not months or anything like that, not too long but maybe a few days.

Lots of you won't like this part, we are going to lose the forum - but the good news is that we will have another one. What's this, like the third time now? I'm sorry, but you all better use this one! lol.

Keep your fingers crossed that I can do this quickly.

Meantime, I'll update here of course, the saga of the Bartholomew. I'm cursed, I know it, but I'm fighting it with all my heart! Writers are great, I know you'll all hang with me.

Chris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()