Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Monday, January 23, 2006

smeerp

First, I updated my column http://www.staticmovementonline.com/cbwelcome.shtml

Now, I haven't had any submissions since I announced we are going to only accept submissions by using smeerp (the address is on the guidelines page) and this might not mean anything, maybe everyone who wanted to be in the Feb. issue has submitted, but I encourage submissions all the time, so if you have one, get an account at smeerp and send it in. Once you see how easy it is, you'll wish everyone used it.

Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous paulXray said…

    Hey, I don't have a submission... yet
    But I do like using smeerp. I only wish the background wasn't such a harsh white.
    Haha -smeerp gets my vote anyhow.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()