Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Monday, January 16, 2006

MS~ LUPUS~ CANCER

I talked about these three things here.

The reason I'm putting this link in the blog is because I noticed some searches coming from my headings, and I thought if people searched Boobies and got my blog on the book a bunch of us are writing, the least I can do it put something in a heading that might actually do someone some good.

The reason I know about who's searching what to get to my site, is because of the stat counter that is on the bottom of some of my pages on Static Movement, bikrpreacher.com and this blog. When I check it out, which is often, I can see what people are looking at, what story, column, whatever, and there is sometimes a link of where they came from.

If you know someone with a sickness, you might direct them to this column, will it help? I don't know but it can't possibly hurt, especially if the answer is there to make them better.

Email submissions to submissions@staticmovementonline.com it works now, thanks Keith!


Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Philena Rush said…

    wow.. I was just surfing. soooorrry

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    LOL...and I didn't mean to offend. I just meant that it dawned on me that my words are being picked up from here on searches and so I wanted to put the stop on diet soda for those who are sick. I hope you come back and read this...I'm sorry.
    Chris

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()