Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Last Blog (Not forever, silly)

Well, I've updated my column over at Static Movement and am getting ready to publish the Feb. issue. I've created a link to the Jan. issue and am sorry to have to do this a bit early but I'm having to move and I'm not sure when I'll be packing the computer. It'll be easier if I at least have that done - one less thing to worry over and it's only one day early if I publish it tomorrow.

I have enjoyed this blog and will miss being able to write on it, as well as seeing everyone but I'll return as soon as I can. Writing and conversing with writers is my happiness, so this whole thing makes me very sad ~ hey, you all play nicely together till I get back!

~Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()