Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Friday, January 27, 2006

Feb. issue and other stuff...

The second issue is about ready, unless someone else wants to submit something real quick...we are almost there. No matter what you do, time goes so fast, and this month is already almost gone.

I got a submission for March today, using smeerp. I love that system and wish everyone used it, it's so easy. I have not read the story yet but I've taken off the name and sent it on.

I updated my column and hope everyone reads it. It's a long one though, three pages but important.

Cheers!
Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Chris,
    If you want me to help out with the 'zine while you're gone, please just let me know what you'd like me to do! I've got some time on my hands. Thanks! -- Jamie

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    Thank you Jamie, I'm going to email you. Appreciate the help!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()