Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

EMAILS

I've been trying to post everywhere that I can think of that I need to get in touch with some of the people who have work that will appear in the Feb. issue. I don't know if it's my email or your email, but here it is:

(Erased the message to the Zoetrope one...he answered.)

UnityFlow: YES, please do send the comics you suggested and NO, I have not gotten any email from you for a long, long time. People are wanting to see your comics so send away. Also, I emailed you (several times) and asked, do you want a gallery?

There. Let's hope everyone reads the blog. If I don't hear from the one about the name, their work won't be in the next issue, and I'd hate for that to happen, but I gotta know the name.

Anyone else who's up for Feb. Please...if you didn't send a bio with your work, email me one before the 1st.

Chris


2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous paulXray said…

    Wow -another issue getting ready to be published already.
    How often are they published and when is the deadline?
    Ok, Ok, I know... go check the guidelines on the site, right...?

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    hey. Published once a month, long issues in Jan, March, May, July, Sept., Nov,
    Short issues in Feb. April, June, Aug. Oct., Dec.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()