Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Comic by Paul Campbell

I added a Comic Strip done by Paul Campbell tonight, it's on the front page at Static Movement, I like it, I hope you will go and take a look. Paul did an outstanding job, he doesn't usually do comics, but we've talked about it and after finding out that he had done one, he did this for us. Thanks Paul!

I added a column for Monika yesterday, very funny, the link to it is on the Staff/Columns page, she is such a good writer, I always enjoy reading her columns, hope you will read it too.

Chris


1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Rachel Kovaciny said…

    I love Paul's comic! Very fun :-D

    As for Monika's new column--I love it too! Made me giggle several times :-D

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()