Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Friday, December 09, 2005

See you in a couple of days...

I'm leaving in the morning for the trip to Virginia and North Carolina. I haven't driven on a long trip since my cancer surgery in April, so I thought I'd turn in early.

I spent today mostly reading online about websites and how to run them, and believe it or not, it's beginning to make sense to me. I do the bikrpreacher site, and though it's not as formal as Static Movement will be, if I can do that, I can do this. I have appreciated all of the emails of encouragement and want you all to know, this is going to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if it made the original deadline of Jan. 1st.

Keep writing!

Chris

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()