Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I've been watching horror movies all day, but before I get back to it, I wanted to say Merry Christmas, hope you all have a wonderful one.

Almost time for the big Static Movement opening, I hope it goes well and a lot of people come.

I added two new stories this week, to replace one where the author pulled their story out and another that I found out was a reprint. All of the stories that are scheduled to be in the Jan. issue are on the forum, if anyone's interested in looking.

Chris

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger DKoren said…

    Now, that's too funny. I watched a horror movie yesterday myself!! Only one, but still. Too funny.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    LOL...horror is the best.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()