Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Friday, December 09, 2005

Important Note

Dan Naden, because of the time restrictions that he has, has quit. Since I'm going to have to figure out how to run a site, it's possible that Static Movement might, in the next week lose all of the information that is there.
I have a call in for help from someone who uses the same site builder as I have that Dan doesn't use, but they've not gotten back with me yet...if they do, maybe things will be okay, if not, it's going to be hard and long for me to do this alone. I've had offers for hosting, but I already have that. What I need is someone who can show me how to make the extra pages in sitebuilder, I already know the html - between my son and I, we can do that but I can't understand how to do the pages and I don't now how to add pictures to a story, but I think I can figure it out.

I apologize to everyone out there who's waiting for the issue, I know this seems stupid, and maybe when we lost the first webmaster we should have thrown in the towel, but nothing good ever came from quitting.

Well, keep your fingers crossed. I have to go out of town so nothing will happen until Monday most likely.

I'm putting this same message on the forum, so everyone will see it and emailing all of the writers who are in the first issue, plus the blog.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()