Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Thursday, December 22, 2005

http://www.cthreepo.com/xmas/ this is a neat christmas card program that Keith Graham put together. I used it today to send a few. For those of you who like Sci-Fi, this is pretty cool. Everyone that I sent one to really enjoyed it. It was probably double pleasure for the family since I usually don't send cards. Try it, if it goes over well, he'll do something for Valentines day!

Speaking of Christmas cards, Theate of Decay sent me a card, I'm in issue one and three, two is out now and go look - some of our writer's are in the second issue! I thought sending me a card was very nice - wish I'd thought of that. Theatre of Decay has a great print magazine, it's really beautiful for all you horror lovers, buy a copy!

Chris

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger DKoren said…

    Okay, that christmas card program that Keith put together is WAY cool! I dig that, particularly the pictures he found. Perfect!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()