Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Home again

Got home around 9 last night. It was a great trip, traffic was good and no traffic jams. The whole trip took 12 hours to get to NC by way of Va. and then another 7 hours home. I'm happy that I was able to drive the whole way there without getting tired, I can still do it! My son drove home, that was nice.

I'll begin working on Static Movement sometime this afternoon, though mostly it'll be reading files and things to see how it all works. I'll add onto this as I go with any good news. Keith Graham of AstoundingTales has been helping me. I was happy to see the new look he created and hope everyone likes the top, it's brand new and a creation of Keith's, he's so smart. I already had to call him once for help and I've been emailing him all day...but as long as he can get me out of where I mess up or get stuck, we'll be okay. I really think this will be fun once I've got to the place where I can actually get to the website to make changes, I'll get there, sooner or later.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Rachel Kovaciny said…

    What parts of NC did you pass through? I lived there for ten years, and my parents are still there. I'll always think of it as home.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Chris Bartholomew said…

    I used to live in Lumberton and hope to move back there someday. We lived in Wilmington, Southport, Swan Quarter and the seminary at Wake Forest near Raleigh. This trip I was close to Charolette and along there. came back through south carolina then Ga.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()