Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hats off to Webmasters!

Wow. What an awesome job it is to put things on a website. Over, and over, and over again! Well, I'm sure webmasters don't have to do it over, but I sure have had to. It's fun most of the time but some of the time it's very hard.

I've been making pages, and putting the stories on them. No link to them yet, just getting them ready for the opening and it's very hard. I've already spent what time most people spend on their entire site, start to finish, and I'm not half way done yet.

The illustrations are beautiful and those who have illustrations will be pleased with the outcome, really beautiful. I said from the outset that some stories will be illustrated, so far there are six, all done by Paul Campbell. Outstanding artwork!

Well, back to it...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Rachel Kovaciny said…

    So in other words, Rachel, get your butt in gear and send me more proofed stories, right? Lol ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()