Static Movement

A Blog for our Webzine, Static Movement

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Changes

We've decided to go bi-monthly. It'll be a little different than most bi-monthly zines though, here's how:

In Feb. we will accept some submissions and I will publish them to the site. In March, we will have a full blown issue like we are having in January. This will give me time to learn more about setting stories to page, and give enough time to look over submissions. Monthly was ambitious, but at the time this started, I had someone who felt he could handle the workload, someone way more knowledgeable than I am.

Okay, full blown webzine in January, March, May, July, September, November, and a smaller issue in between. I'll also be adding galleries for our artists and illustrator if they would like one. Of course the columns will be updated as they are sent to me.

We hope this is agreeable to everyone. Stick with us, we're new and working out the bugs...and no one likes bugs, do they?

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
()()